Position : Supervising Pharmacist
The primary purpose of this position is for a Supervising Pharmacist who prefers their work to be more about dedicating themselves to simplifying the prescription journey and providing excellent quality care to our patients.
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy from an accredited college of Pharmacy
- MUST be a NY Licensed Pharmacist
- Minimum (1) year Pharmacist experience preferred
- One to two years related experience or equivalent.
- Current knowledge of pharmacological/biopharmaceutical principles and medical terminology.
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regarding the provision of pharmaceutical services.
- Must have experience with PrimeRx/Micromerchant
- One location
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today. We are equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50.00 to $60.00 /hour
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction