Position: Database Administrator
- Database Administrator needed to perform the following duties :
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses to support business solutions.
- Oversee the operations, maintenance and integration of information, automation, and communications systems of the Pharmacy facilities including interfaces with networks, local host systems database, and remote system databases.
- Worked with multi-tiered Microsoft-base application, performed system and business analysis and impact assessment and documenting it.
- Performs strategic planning relative to these databases. Maintain confidentiality, privacy, documenting based on HIPPA regulations and maintaining the files up to the terms required by the State in the Pharmacy’s database.
- Assist the Pharmacy staff to make the data already available to the benefit of the patients and the pharmacy.
- Maintain Database Access to all Prime Rx users. Analyze and Recommend Database Improvements related to the Prime Rx. Analyze Impact of Database Changes to the Business
- Provide protected access to Audit and request Databases related to the third party insurance companies so that confidentiality is not violated.
- Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Extract Live Data have back up set in place for everyday use and analyze data every day to see if the database is functioning properly, Prevent Data Loss, Recover Lost Data and Repair Program Bugs
- Maintain database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; evaluating computer operating systems and hardware products.
Prepare users by conducting training; providing information; resolving problems.
Bachelor’s Degree required in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Systems Technologies or Technology Project Management
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Salary: $40.00 to $50.00 /hour
- Database Administration: 1 year (Preferred)